Thursday, November 03, 2011

Google Reader changes: A minor disaster.

I don't usually complain about changes to social networking platforms, but I'm incensed about the Google Reader changes - particularly the removal of the 'share' function, the shared items page and the 'note in reader' browser button. I have loads of stuff in there and I use it to feed all kinds of things (including the sidebar of this blog). All gone now. Sign the petition - (ironically, in Google Docs) and, inevitably, there's this:


 

2 comments:

james said...

Thank you for posting this Paul!
'And if you think I'm '+1' anything I'd rather put a bullet in my head' lol!
This and the 'Three Mobile Broadband' are the best for me. :)

Dental Instruments said...

Nice information, i appreciate your efforts (specially the quality of content). I have bookmarked it to my list.

Dental Instruments