Sunday, January 17, 2010

10:23 homeopathy campaign

Just seen the 10:23 campaign (the name comes from here)- reminds me of when I had a persistent bad chest a few years ago. It was some infection that hung in there for months and left me with an irritating dry cough. Nothing serious, but annoying.

One thing led to another, and I ended up with a persistent little bloke who insisted on offering me homoeopathic treatment. It got to the point where I could either humour him or tell him to fuck off. He seemed too well meaning to warrant the latter and I let my curiosity outstrip my scepticism for a brief moment so I relented.

He told me that, firstly, he had to work out which treatment that I needed and he gave me a little bottle to hold in each hand. He told me to hold them tightly and then tried to prise each of them out of my hands. He eventually succeeded with my right hand (I think) and declared that my body was holding on to the other one more strongly and that was, therefore, the correct medicine for me.

It didn't work, obviously, but then it didn't even benefit from any placebo effect.


2 comments:

Dr. Nancy Malik said...

Real (Homeopathic) medicine cures even when Conventional Allopathic Medicine (CAM) fails

Maria said...

Hi,
I am The editor/writer with medicine-worldwide.net. I really liked your site and i am interested in building a relationship with your site. We want to spread public awareness. I hope you can help me out. Your site is a very useful resource.

Please email me back with your URL in subject line to take a step ahead and also to avoid spam.

Thank you,
Maria Jones
maria.medicineworld@gmail.com
www.medicine-worldwide.net