Sunday, March 15, 2009

The PM's DVD Challenge

Sadie has tagged me with Tom Harris MP's meme.

Apparently President Obama gave Gordon Brown some DVDs (as if he'll ever watch them!). The rule is, if you own the DVD and you've watched it, you get two points, you get one for either having only watched it or for owning but not having yet watched it.

Here's my list:

Own: Star Wars Episode IV (my son has it), The Godfather, Citizen Kane, Raging Bull, Chinatown, The Graduate

Seen: Schindler's List, Vertigo, Wizard of Oz, On the Waterfront, ET - the Extra Terrestrial, Sunset Boulevard, Casablanca,Psycho.

Never seen: It's a Wonderful Life, To Kill a Mockingbird, Singin' in the Rain, Lawrence of Arabia, The Searchers, 2001 - a Space Odyssey, Some Like it Hot, Gone with the Wind, City Lights, The General, The Grapes of Wrath.

Twenty points out of a possible fifty which makes me a better person than Sadie, but not as good as Tom Harris MP. Being a rampant libertarian, I'm not going to coerce anyone into doing this but if you feel like it, why not?

1 comment:

Donte said...

I recently came across your blog and have been reading along. I thought I would leave my first comment. I don't know what to say except that I have enjoyed reading. Nice blog. I will keep visiting this blog very often.


Joannah

http://transcendmemory.net