Thursday, November 13, 2008

Song of the day!

Here:
I was walking down the street
And tripped up on a discarded banana skin
And on my way down, I caught my head on a protruding brick chip
It was the government's fault.
It was the fault of the government.
I was very let down with the budget.
I was expecting a one million quid handout.
I was very disappointed.
It was the government's fault.
It as the fault of the government.
I became semi-autistic type person
And I didn't have a pen
And I didn't heve a condom
It was the fault of the government
I think I'll emigrate to Sweden or Poland
And get looked after properly by government

They have vouchers in Poland?

While you're here, this is the song of tommorow - and with any luck, the next coupla decades:


Go on. Ask! "What are you on about?"

Ask me - while I'm still pissed? Please?

1 comment:

Will said...

I reckon I know wot you is on about.

THICK FUCKING CUNTS AND POSH PUBLIC SCHOOLBOY TWATS AND THAT.