However, we've been mucking around with our system and my spam filter is temporarily disabled, so I'm seeing about a dozen messages every hour that normally never crossed my desktop.
One important thing seems to have changed since I last looked. The subject line of these messages (about 30%+ are for penis enlargements and a fair few others are for various knob-straightening pills) are taunts designed to somehow make the sobbing inadequate male open the e-mail and order that op.
And I have one of those widgets that makes the subject line of all email that hits my inbox flash up on my screen. In the last couple of hours, I've had the following messages:
- A Real Man should have a Real cock
- Never be laughed at again - prove them wrong
- Regain the confidence you have lost
- Your girlfriend can't wait for night to fall once you have this
- Small size is not your verdict!
- Your instrument will bring great joy to ladies
- Those who doubted you before will marvel at you now
- Your tool deserves some sharpening
- No longer want to be shy about your item?
- You and your partner will have many magical moments with this
- You must be The Real Man with huge dignity
I may shortly turn into a bloggertarian if I'm not careful.....
(I don't suppose this post will do my visitor numbers any harm in the long run...)