I went for a quick nose-around St Pancras the other day, but it was still a big building site. I think it'll be nice when it finishes though. Here's Left Lion's recollections of old St Pancras from the perspective of a Nottingham-based Jam fan.
Anyway, it's Friday. So here's three little bits of Jam-inspired trivia to be going on with.
Further to the discussion of all things Jam here and here....
1. Give me your nominations for 'most underrated Jam song' - in the comments. Once I've got the nominations in, I'll do a poll.
So far, in the comments here, I've had 'Happy Together' (my fav), It's Too Bad, Absolute Beginners and Tales from the Riverbank.
2. Give me a list of records that are obvious Beatle rip-offs. I'll start with...
- It's Too Bad - The Jam
- Start All Over - Kula Shaker
- Goodbye Girl - Squeeze
- Four Seasons in One Day - Crowded House
- Don't Look Back in Anger - Oasis
3. It's an important weekend for those geniuses in Respect. Any suggestions for a theme tune (I've already done some piss-poor ones in the comments over on the Ingrate's post).