Thursday, June 14, 2007

Usurped - in a good way

I've been doing about as much reading of other blogs as I've been doing writing here lately. So I missed this eight part (yes, eight part) post on the godlike genius that has appeared, in some form, in almost every dream that I've ever had.

By the looks of it, there's plenty more to come as well.

He's found a YouTube clip - in Part One - showing Ian Bowyer scoring the only goal in the second (away) leg of the European Cup Semi-Final (the first leg was an electrifying 3-3 draw).

I remember watching it at the time (not live - I'd managed to avoid hearing the score until the late-evening screening), and I really can't think of a moment in my life that I was happier than watching that goal go in.

The interview with Brian is just gorgeous as well. In fact, it's so good, I'm nicking it. Sorry James ;-)


No comments: