Tuesday, September 05, 2006

Oh you tedious twat

This is what your licence fee is paying for. An illuminating insight into the complex power-relations that underpin the modern state?

No. Instead you get Nick Robinson:
"... Downing Street loyalists.... undying allegiance to the PM .... private document has leaked into the public domain.... causing not just red faces but cries of anguish..... mounting anxiety....."




It's party conference time kids! I've been to a few in the past. I know where the press gallery drink. Anyone fancy joining me for a pie-fest?

I bagsy Robinson and Michael White.

2 comments:

Bob Piper said...

Michael White!!! He's even more of a Blairite than Portillo these days.

Paulie said...

Don't get me wrong Bob.

I'm not objecting to journalists who write things that Tony doesn't like.

New Labour has, for the most part, benefitted from the media's obsession with Westminster gossip - I'd even argue that the 'new' part of Labour wouldn't exist without them.

I'd be happy to join you (armed with pies) in a hunt for ANY Westminster lobby correspondent.