McGaribaldi doesn't have the guts to put this on his blog. He e-mailed it to me, and I'm not going to treat it in confidence:
- Forest to beat Bradford 2-0
- Walsall to hold Barnsley to a draw
- Swansea to win at Chesterfield
- Forest beat Brentford in Semi
- Swansea beat Huddersfield in Semi
- Forest absolutely batter Swansea 4-0 at the Millenium Stadium, the Taffs go home crying like babies."
Crying like a baby? About football? My son (aged 7) doesn't take losing very well. Whenever a game goes badly, he breaks into floods of tears. The other day, I had to take him aside and explain...
"Big boys don't cry about football"
Ms NTaH, overheard this. Her comment?
She has a nasty streak sometimes. When I weep, I have to do it privately.