Tuesday, March 07, 2006

Is there a church dedicated to The Blessed Grassroots Activist?

Robin Hamman says (on the way that Wal-Mart recruit sympathetic bloggers to their cause)

"Whilst I'm no fan of Wal-Mart's business practices, I don't find myself particularly offended by this approach, a technique I've long thought charities and grassroots political campaigners should do more of. The idea is to build relationships with friendly bloggers and feed them exclusive content, letting them use that content to build support for your cause, if not for your organisation, from the ground up."

Just a question really: Why is everyone so determined to see charities and grassroots political campaigners empowered?

I'd sooner see the people that I vote for in elections empowered for a change.

No comments: