Thursday, December 01, 2005

Have a look...

The other day, I mentioned some of the little rewards associated with running a blog.

Here's another one: BBC Nottingham have picked up on this and reprinted it here.

I often hear people saying that running one of these things is a waste of time. I always answer that the only way you will find out why blogging is worthwhile is to do it yourself for a while.

Surprisingly though, the link from the BBC has only brought me two visits so far (and it went on the site at about 3pm yesterday - and it is now 11am).

2 comments:

brockway said...

"Cardiff were inept opposition as expected"

Did you have to say that? Otherwise a very good piece.

James Hamilton said...

I have two things to say. One, you should be thoroughly ashamed of yourself! and two, I'd have done exactly the same in your circumstances.