Thursday, October 13, 2005

My customary profanity

I thought I had a tame no-fun fortysomething life. Then I did this:

My life has been rated:

Click to find out your rating!
See what your rating is!
Created by bart666


This means that my life is comparatively racy. If this is true, its one of the most depressing things I've heard for quite a while. Maybe my near-tourettes swearing skewed my averages a bit?

Which reminds me. I'm a salesman. A high-class one obviously, but a barrow-boy at heart. I talk people into buying website services (of the very highest quality - feel free to e-mail me your requirements).

My colleague Bob claims that he phoned up the Tourettes Syndrome Society to ask them if they wanted a website, and they told him to fuck off.

Stay tuned for more sales-related humour.

No comments: