Friday, October 07, 2005

How wars start

Tom Hamilton has picked up on today's Guardian story about what God told Dubya. I'm not as relaxed about theists as Tom is. While I was thinking about this, I saw the Church Sign Generator (via Bowblog), and in the spirit of Landover Baptists, I thought of a bit of mischief.

While not wanting to give too much comfort to the Seamus Milne tendency on the Grauniad, I knocked this up.




And this....








Is this how subliminal advertising works? Did George see signs like this beside the road in Texas?

Then, pleased with this, I knocked this up to e-mail to a few mates:







It reflects my personal brand of Catholicism (though my lapsed Jewish ex-punk mucker managed to distill it into a sentence for me s few years ago).

By way of reply, Ged (you don't know him) sent me this (the bastard):



Would you take that lying down?

Me neither. So he got an e-mail within a few minutes with the following in it:




Religion huh? Always leads to trouble.

1 comment:

Exhomeless-Guy said...

Make more funny signs for your blog on http://www.customsigngenerator.com ;)